Ph.D. in Economics, Washington University in St. Louis 2019
M.A. in Economics, Washington University in St. Louis 2015
B.S. in Mathematics and Economics, University of Wisconsin - Madison 2013
1. Cohabitation, Marriage, and Fertility: Divergent Patterns for Different Education Groups
2. Skill Biased Entrepreneurial Decline (with Faisal Sohail)
3. The Timing of Childbearing: Theory and Quantitative Analysis (with Hsien-Ming Lien, Ping Wang, and Yin-Chi Wang)
Selected Work In Progress
1. Discrimination and Economic Growth: Occupation Choice of Females Matters (with Siddhartha Sanghi)
2. Fertility Choice, Home Production, and Growth (with Terry Cheung)
3. Green Revolution, Sex Selection and Sex Ratio (with Nikita Sangwan and Sounak Thakur)
Federal Reserve Bank Publications
1.District Households Buck the Trend to Pay Down Debt (with Juan M. Sanchez). The Regional Economist, April, 2016
2. Household Financial Distress and Household Deleveraging (with Juan M. Sanchez). Economics Synopsis, 2016, No. 18.
3. The Deleveraging of U.S. Household: Credit Card Debt over the Lifecycle (with Juan M. Sanchez). Economics Synopsis, 2016, No. 11.
4. The Dynamics of Mortgage Debt in Default (with Juan M. Sanchez). Economics Synopsis, 2016, No. 3.
Journal of Macroeconomics