工作情况：2008-至今, 上海财经大学 副教授
1、'Location Choice of FDI Firms and Environmental Regulation Reforms in China' with Wei Sun, Journal of Regulatory Economics, October 2016, Volume 50, Issue 2, pp 207–232.
2、'Does International Economic Integration Lead to Cleaner Production in China?' Jointed with Jon Moon & Haitao Yin, Production and Operations Management, Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 525–536, April 2014.
3、'外资企业环保绩效的探讨：以上海市为例'with 楼国强, 经济学季刊, 第13卷，第2期，515-536，2014年1月.
4、'China Provincial Industrial Pollution: the Role of Technical Efficiency, Pollution Levy, and Pollution Quantity Control' with Yanhong Jin, Environment and Development Economics, Volume 19, Issue 1, Pages: 111-132, February 2014.
5、'Inspections and Information Disclosure: Quality Regulations with Incomplete Enforcement' with Lan Yao, Front. Econ. China, Volume 9, Issue 2, 2014.
6、'Enforcement of Pollution Levies in China', Journal of Public Economics, Vol 98, Feb, 2013.
1. 'Enforcement with Technologies: Evidence from Establishing Automatic Surface Water Quality Monitoring Stations in China', jointed with with Haoyang Li, Wei Sun
2. 'From Fog to Smog: The Value of Pollution Information', Jointed with Panle Jia Barwick，Shanjun Li，Eric Zou
3. 'How do Local Conditions Matter in Enforcement of Pollution Regulations? Evidence from China'
4. 'Strategic Self-reporting and Firms' Compliance with Environmental Regulations in China'
5. 'Do Consumers Trust the National Inspection Exemption Brands? Evidence from Infant Formula in China', with Yanhong Jin and Lan Yao
Conference presentation (after 2008):
The Fourth World Congress of Environmental and Resource Economists, Montreal Canada, June 2010
EEPSEA Impact Conference, Hanoi Vietnam, Feb 2010
Singapore Economic Review Conference, Singapore, June 2009
The 29, 30, 32 EEPSEA Biannual Workshop